About Me

Married @ age 22, mother of 3 dinosaurs..

Monday, March 2, 2009

Starting to worry again

There are a couple of things on my mind right now....

1. Is fetus alright? (haven been able to sense heartbeat for the last 2-3 days)

2. What am I going to do with Rowena?
a. Is she able to cope with looking after 1 more baby (no prior experience). She has been pretty careless and forgetful these days... First left scissors on the table, Charlene was playing with it, reminded her not to do it again, found scissors on table yesterday morning again... told her to be careful as there are children around... today, found knife on the same spot...
*** faint***
and Charlene was just 1m away from the spot. When I spotted the knife, I was really angry... Charlene then say, "Mummy, its OK - I did not touch it"


Ben told me "You cannot give her last min instructions to prepare breakfast, you need to give her ample time, you know she cant handle last min things, so when you asked for breakfast in the last min, you cant blame her for forgetting to put the knife away".... just wondering will baby gives her "ample" time to do things...will baby knew what to touch & what not to touch?

Everything about baby is impromptu... will she be able to cope... this matter has been on my head since I knew I was pregnant... she has managed to reduced my boiling point to a new low level these days...

b. Body odour
because of her size and because she don't change her clothes often enough, she tends to have body odour (this is more apparent after she comes back from the market or doing some housework). I cannot picture her carrying baby

My concerns were not felt the same way @ home... so, there is no people around to share my thoughts.. perhaps she is able to handle housework + children becos the children are at school from 7am to 7pm... will she be able to do the same with the arrival of the baby?????
Are I just paranoid, or are there real concerns?

No comments:

Post a Comment