I was awoken by a huge noise that came from my fan - sat up and saw the cover of the fan on the floor, one of the blades gone (spilt up into 3 small pieces; landed about 1 meter from where I slept)
I was very shocked and angry as the blade could have landed on Ben/me or any of the 2 children if they are sleeping with me – and it could happen in the middle of the night when we are all in deep sleep.
The immediate thought that came to my mind was Rowena has cleaned the fan too often (once a week) – removing each part to soak/wash. The parts were assembled without making sure that they are completely dry; thus causing rust. When she turned the knob on the blades, she used too much strength and the knob cracked causing the blade to spin off. She did not inform us of the crack caused she thought nothing of it.
The last incident with we had with fan happened when she was cleaning all the fans at the same time and she mixed up the knobs while assembling the fans parts. The fan in mum’s room was making a lot of noise whenever she on it. We thought that it has reached its life span and is about to threw it away when we decide to check it further…..only to find out that she had mix up the knobs :0(
With this incident, she has helped me made up my mind that she is not the maid I want when my baby is around.
Ben keeps telling me that I should not show my displeasure with her… as she could easily poison our food if she is not happy with us or when I scold her…
OK, I will not show my displeasure with her anymore… I WILL TOLERATE until I get a new maid (mid August) so the maid will come before my baby is due and will at least have 1 month with the confinement lady.
You may ask why not change her now when I am not happy with her performance now?
疑人不用,用人不疑
I will be travelling extensively for the next 2-3 months and I don't wan to risk having a new maid when I am not around – the new maid will pick up habits which I don't like. So, I prefer to be around when the new maid is there….
BYE Rowena… BYE…
About Me
- PoohDarling
- Married @ age 22, mother of 3 dinosaurs..
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment