Day started badly.
Last nite, specifically told Doisa to prepare breakfast for 3 people. (Ham & Cheese sandwich for Bro, Be and myself).
0530hrs, heard that she was cooking in the kitchen - everything seems going according to plans. Work up @0600, first thing she told me, Bro took all 3 portions of breakfast... how can someone be so muddle head? take 3 portions of breakfast without checking and asking? No more bread left, so ask her to steam some buns for us to take to office.
Next, Charlene.... she was so slow in taking her breakfast today. Have to grumble, nag, scold before she took a small bite and swallow... what is wrong with this young lady? have to nearly "force" her to take her food regardless of whether it is breakfast, lunch or dinner.
She is making me like a old lady nagging over the simplest thing everyday..
Just when we were about to leave the house, saw that Doisa has changed Charlene into her uniforms - asked if she has taken her cod liver oil... no... don't have a good feeling when she gave Charlene her cod liver oil. 1 small mouthful and she vomited everything that she took in the morning.
ARRHHHH, this girl really knows how to do things at the right time. Changed her quickly and went down stairs as Ben is waiting for us... We are already late.
In the car, talked to Charlene about her behaviour - told her that it is unacceptable. Then suddenly remember, SHIT, I forgot my own breakfast... so, not a good start at work, no breakfast to eat!!
When I came back last nite from shopping, I was being told by mum that Doisa was napping at the couch. Then she started comparing Rowena and Doisa again... these days, everyone wants to compare the 2... everyone thinks that Rowena is good.. I have to explain that Rowena was here for nearly 2 years, got a lot of feedback before she gotten to the state she was in before she left.. after 2 years, she was still not good @ personal hygiene and cooking, only good @ housekeeping. Doisa has only been here for 3 weeks - give her some time lah.. these people only want to tell the maid good things, I ask Doisa to mop the floor using cloth, Mum says too tedious, ask her to use mop instead... then start to complain to me that she nap in the afternoon. Asking her to mop the floor using cloth is one way of keeping her occupied. If we choose to let her take the easy way out, then how can we blame her for not having anything to do by mid-day?
Then its about food, tell me that Doisa knows how to choose what she wants to eat, ate the entire mango while Rowena would have taken the centre portion and leave some mango for the kids. Hello, who is the one that told Doisa that she can take everything she wants from the fridge? I never told her that she can take anything she wants from the fridge. It was mum, now she is complaining to me that she took what was meant for the children...
Maids are like that, don't expect them to take the initiative to save the good food for the children. They need to be told what they can or cannot do. Everyone wants to be nice, no one wants to tell the maid what is the proper way to act. Then start telling me that she didn't do this, didn't do that...
AARH... why am I feeling so stress and frustrated? I have thinking about the baby, hope he is growing fine, think about sleeping arrangement when baby arrives, think about Brandon's Primary One registration, think about how to train new maid, think about work, think about how to tell the maid what to do when at MIL place, think think think... have also been throwing things away to make way for baby, i kinda of feel stressed cramping up in that small room... its like a small warehouse with things everywhere....I felt that I am a grumpy old lady... and I don't want to be so...so from now on, I will just do my things - don't expect anything from anyone... they can leave in their own way...
About Me
- PoohDarling
- Married @ age 22, mother of 3 dinosaurs..
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment